Who should attend, and why?
Some people have high intellectual intelligence, but lack the basic interpersonal skills to make them truly effective. This one-day workshop is for anyone who wants to understand and improve their EI. It will explain, with examples, the 5 key components of Emotional Intelligence, help you assess your own EI profile, and how best to close any gaps.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the 5 components of Emotional Intelligence
- assess yourself, your team and your organisation against these 5 components
- identify strengths, gaps, and how to close them
- What is ‘Emotional Intelligence’?
- The 5 components
- Your own profile: diagnostic assessment
- Assessing your team and organisation: additional assessment tools
- Closing the gap: how to address successfully any EI gaps
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, diagnostic assessment, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Many thanks for all your great work on this – and for your excellent facilitation on the day. It produced great results.” (Chair, UK Association for Science & Discovery Centres)
Find out more …