Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who wishes to have a positive influence on others, and would welcome knowing how to do that in a positive and non-manipulative way. This one-day workshop will help you identify the key factors, attributes and skills that create positive influence, show through case work how they create a positive and powerful impact, and provide you with the opportunity to practice such skills. It will also help you recognise manipulative influencing techniques sometimes used by others….
By the end of this workshop you will
- reflect on what factors create positive influence for you
- reflect on the experiences of others
- know how to influence people in a positive, powerful and professional manner
- do so in a constructive, positive and non-manipulative way
- be able to use a range of key skills and attributes to help achieve successful influence
- Who, and how, influences you in a positive way?
- Examples of influence at work
- The key factors, skills and attributes of positive influence
- Manipulative influence
- Case work and practice
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, case work, a short video, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Engaging presenter talking knowledgeably about an important topic; very useful – would highly recommend” (Auditor, Co-op Group)
Fill out the form below for more information …