Who should attend, and why?
This short, half-day presentation will provide you with an overview of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), explain the key principles and assumptions, and offer some of the practical, down to earth skills that can help you and others make a positive difference.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know what NLP stands for – and what each of the three components means
- have a clear overview of big picture frameworks and more detailed tools and techniques
- be able to apply at least 6 NLP-based techniques immediately
- What is NLP? a guided tour of its highlights
- How can it help?
- The big picture: key concepts and approaches
- The detail: little things that can make a big difference
- 6 takeaways
- Getting qualified – the options
The session will primarily be a presentation, with opportunities for questions, plus some practical work.
- “I feel NLP has truly had a significant and positive impact on many situations in my life” (Senior Manager, Bolton)
Find out more …