Who should attend, and why
Anyone who is responsible for the performance of others. This workshop will help you set SMART objectives, Key Performance Indicators, standards and targets. and introduce an effective model for addressing, and ideally preventing, poor performance.
By the end of this workshop you will
- distinguish between performance outputs and outcomes
- be able to set key performance metrics and measures that are relevant and achievable
- be able to engage and involve staff members in setting their own performance objectives and measures
- address poor performance in a confident, constructive, professional and effective manner
- prevent or minimise the likelihood of poor performance
- Defining performance: outputs and outcomes; start at the back
- Performance measures: objectives, outcomes, KPIs, standards and targets
- Engaging staff in setting their own performance objectives and measures
- Using the RKSA model to address and minimise poor performance
- Giving constructive feedback on all levels of performance
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a short video extract, practical activities, casework, and feedback.
- “Fantastic day – I’m now much clearer how to manage the performance of others more effectively” (Team Leader, Chichester)
Find out more …