This workshop will offer a diagnosis of your particular approach to study, and suggest strategies that will help you be more effective.
Who should attend, and why?
For anyone who needs to study – for example, to pass an assessment or examination – and who feels they do not apply themselves to studying as effectively as they could. Or – who has a relative (eg a child) who would benefit from having a better study strategy.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know your own study profile, strengths and areas for potential development
- be able to apply a range of strategies and techniques to help you study more effectively
- be able to carry out a study diagnostic for any relative, including children
- offer support to those who struggle to study effectively
- Your own approach to study, and its effectiveness: a diagnostic approach
- Strengths and potential areas for development
- Tools, techniques and strategies for effective study
- Helping others
The workshop will be a mix of a diagnostic assessment and feedback, facilitator input, personal reflection, group discussion, and practical activities.
- “I keep nagging the College to use you because you are life changing as a trainer. I hope they get a chance to see it.” (Senior Tutor, FE College)
Find out more …