The course will identify the main ‘time thieves’, and what you can do about them, so you will leave the day with a host of strategies and techniques to manage your time better.
Who should attend, and why?
If you feel that you or your staff don’t utilise the time available to you as effectively as you could, then this one day workshop is for you.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the main obstacles to effective time management
- have a number of strategies, tools and techniques to manage them better
- improve your use of time in and out of work
- be more effective personally and as a manager
- The time management myth
- From problem to solution: a practical activity
- Hints, tips, tools, and techniques
- Personal reflection and action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, practical casework and activities, reflection and action planning.
- “Fun and engaging presentation, changed my way of thinking, and will endeavour to use his advice” (Manager, Birmingham)