Who should attend, and why?
‘Disruptive Leadership’ is an ‘on trend’ concept: and though it is fashionable, it is also extremely important. It is the basis of many new products, successful breakthroughs and the saviour of companies. So to what extent are you, as a leader, sufficiently ‘disruptive’? Attend this one-day workshop to find out…!
By the end of this workshop you will
- know what ‘disruptive leadership’ means
- know to what extent you are already a ‘disruptive leader’
- identify and use key skills and attributes associated with disruptive leadership
- create conditions, as a leader, that encourage helpful disruption
- Examples of disruptive leadership
- So what does ‘disruptive leadership’ mean?
- Are you one?
- How can you build on your ‘disruptive leadership’ competence?
- Stick or twist…how to know when and how to be disruptive
- Where to from here?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, case examples, a guest speaker, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Eye opening course. My perception has changed with regards to the impact of disruption and its effect” (Middle manager, Swansea)