Who should attend, and why?
This innovative workshop is for anyone who likes the idea of quick and incisive downloads of ‘best practice’ and great ideas in short, sharp, ‘bite-size’ chunks, as their preferred way of learning. The day consists of 5 1-hour sessions, each based on a key management topic or issue. In each session, the course leader will offer at least 10 handy hints and tips to manage that issue or topic effectively, based on over 20 years’ experience as coach, trainer consultant and manager. A life’s experience of what success looks like in that topic, condensed into a one-hour session.
By the end of this workshop you will
- have at least 50 hints and tips to take away and apply immediately, to positive effect
- have some of your current strategies endorsed
- have new ways of addressing old and persistent problems
- identify if any of the topics are worth investing in investigating in more depth
- be able to use this technique back in the workplace
This will be chosen by you – so your staff can attend as many or as few sessions as they wish. As an example, a recent workshop had the following 5 topics during the day: time management; delegation; building positive relationships; taking ownership; and thinking on your feet.
The workshop will be 5 1-hour sessions, in which the course leader will offer his or her best ideas for being effective in that topic or issue; within each hour there will be a mix of learning approaches, including small scale practical activities, Q&A sessions, some videos or video extracts, and short questionnaires.
- “Great idea, very useful, 1 hour good time for individual sessions” (Manager, AQA)
Find out more …