Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who would like to reduce the emotional and physical turmoil in their lives, and learn some simple yet effective techniques to produce a greater sense of calm and wellbeing, leading to a healthier and happier life.
This one day workshop will introduce you to mindfulness, relaxation and meditation techniques, and create a relaxing and invigorating experience.
By the end of this workshop you will
- have experienced a number of mindfulness, relaxation and meditation techniques
- decide which provides the best opportunity to enhance your sense of wellbeing
- invest in a blend of activities that will support a healthier, more relaxed and self-controlled lifestyle, at work and beyond
- Why a sense of wellbeing is vital to our health and performance
- Wellbeing options:
- Reflection and action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, practical activities led by qualified experts, reflection and action planning. The workshop will expect you to learn by doing, by taking part in all the activities offered.
- “Now feel much more comfortable and confident, and a lot more positive. I felt I learned a great deal.” (manager, Laterooms)
Find out more …