It’s All In The Mind …
Who should attend, and why?
This one-day workshop focuses on the powerful impact the mind has on everything we feel, think, say and do – and offers key strategies to help you take charge of this powerful part of you. So it is for anyone who would like more ‘mental mastery’ of themselves….
By the end of this workshop you will
- know just how much of your life is dictated by your mental and emotional state
- know (for the first time) what you do, how you do it, and why
- know some key techniques and skills to make you more aware of, and then control, your mental approach
- be more effective in managing your own internal mental state
- Your two selves
- Your mind matters
- Who (or what) is in control?
- Make your mind up: ways of making a mental difference
- Where to from here?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, short video extracts, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Really good course. Lots to think about and take away” (Senior Manager, Sutton)
Find out more …