Here’s a festive quiz to enjoy. The answers are also on this website:
1: Which country as a gift donates the Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square?
2: Which ruler banned UK citizens from eating mince pies?
3: Name all 8 of Santa’s reindeer
4: The song ‘White Christmas’ originally appeared in which film?
5: Which country is ‘Lapland’ in?
6: Who wrote ‘The Snowman’?
7: In which modern day country would you find Bethlehem?
8: These are the first lines of famous carols – what are they?
9: What was last year’s Christmas No. 1?
10: What festively connects these people: Isaac Newton, Humphrey Bogart, and Annie Lennox?
…AND AN EFFECTIVE QUIZ, WITH PRIZES
The first 3 people to answer these questions correctly and email them to me will get a free 3-hour session for themselves or their organisation. All answers can be found on our website….good luck!
1: how many courses are listed under the ‘courses’ heading?
2: which of the following is NOT currently one of our courses:
3: what are Arnie and Caroline’s ‘main states’?
4: how many cases are listed under ‘Making A Difference’?
5: most of our courses are 1 day only: which one is an exception, and runs for 4 days?
6: what’s our satisfaction rating from clients?
7: we offer a product called ‘SETI’. What is it?
8: how many values do we have listed?
9: name 3 of our clients listed on the website
10: how many options are listed under 1-1 coaching?
You probably know, and may follow:
But you may not know of Arnie’s latest twitter account, which is:
This is a daily tweet of something inspiring or thought provoking, to help you feel more positive about yourself and/or the day ahead….
And if you’re not already connected through linked in, just search for Arnie Skelton, and connect!
We’d love it if you could follow all the above, and share with others.
REVIEW OF 2017
A quick recap of our previous 12 months:
- Arnie has taken on his biggest contract yet, working as an interim senior manager at a London FE college for 2 days per week, until August 2018.
- Arnie now writes a monthly article for FE Weekly – check their site if you’d like to see what he is saying…
- Clients this year with whom we’ve done some sustained work include Imperial War Museum, Bentley Motors, Shrewsbury College
- We’ve increased our range of videos – in addition to our suite of 15 management and personal development videos, we have started to produce another suite of 1 minute models, quick 1-minute summaries based on the most popular models we have developed over the past 25 years. We’ve also produced 10 videos for the military museums sector, covering all aspects of running a museum, from object handling to fundraising to research. If you are interested in any of these, please get in touch and we will arrange a visit and demonstration…
AND FOR THE NEW YEAR AHEAD?
- there are likely to be exciting developments on the ‘you tube’ front…
- and take a look at some new additions to our course list….
- …including a 1-day first aid course, delivered by Arnie’s stepson! Keeping it in the family!
It only remains for us to wish you a happy, healthy and safe festive season and a happy new year– see you in 2018!
Arnie & Caroline