Who should attend, and why?
Probably the number one complaint amongst employees is too much to do, and too little time to do it – ie overload. This one day workshop is for anyone who has this situation themselves, or manages others with overload problems. It will provide lots of practical suggestions for minimising, then dealing effectively with, overload.
By the end of this workshop you will
- identify the two main factors affecting workload and overload
- use a number of strategies to work on both these factors, and thus minimise overload, or deal with it effectively should it occur
- help others who are faced with overload
- What converts workload to overload? Two main factors….
- Factor 1: how to prevent, minimise or deal effectively with it
- Factor 2: how to manage this factor effectively
- Principles into practice: what will be your approach? What will you change?
- Helping others
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a short video, case work, and feedback/reflection.
- “Excellent trainer – friendly, involved and made the course interesting and memorable” (Manager, Knowsley MBC)