Who should attend?
This is for anyone who is intrigued by this theory, that suggests an understanding of human behaviour, motivations and habits is more likely to encourage people to do what you want them to, rather than rules, regulations or enforcement. In short, it offers a cultural transformation to persuasion.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know what we mean by ‘nudging people’ (say no more…)
- review a wide range of ‘nudging’ examples
- review the (often amazing) results of simple and subtle nudges
- know what EAST means, and how to apply it
- put the principles and techniques into practice through your own case study
- review and consolidate
- How nudge works: some examples
- EAST: the four key principles
- How might nudging work for you?
- Your case study
- Discussion, reflection, where to from here?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, short video extracts, practical activities, a case study, feedback, consolidation and action planning
- “The course was a fantastic way for me to realise and utilise skills that I was unaware I possessed. My experience of engaging with the course was incredibly valuable and eye opening. The way in which the course was constructed, organised and delivered worked brilliantly” (Dance and Theatre Artist, Manchester)