Who should attend, and why
Anyone who is responsible for the performance of others. This one-day workshop will help you set SMART objectives, Key Performance Indicators, standards and targets; and introduce an effective model for addressing, and ideally preventing, poor performance.
By the end of this workshop you will
- distinguish between performance outputs and outcomes
- be able to set key performance metrics and measures that are relevant and achievable
- be able to engage and involve staff members in setting their own performance objectives and measures
- address poor performance in a confident, constructive, professional and effective manner
- prevent or minimise the likelihood of poor performance
- Defining performance: outputs and outcomes; start at the back
- Performance measures: objectives, outcomes, KPIs, standards and targets
- Engaging staff in setting their own performance objectives and measures
- Using the RKSA model to address and minimise poor performance
- Giving constructive feedback on all levels of performance
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a short video extract, practical activities, casework, and feedback.
- “Fantastic day – whole session was interesting, informative, practical, useful and fun!” (Team Leader, Chichester)
Find out more …