Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who currently gives, or might have to give, presentations, and wants to improve – especially in terms of making a lasting impression. This one-day workshop will help you design then deliver a powerful and compelling presentation with confidence, using helpful and easy to use techniques that have a powerful and positive impact.
By the end of this workshop you will
- be able to identify the key ingredients
- know what it takes to make each ingredient powerful and effective
- have tested your strength in each of these areas, through practice
- be able to decide which ingredients you already have, and which you need to develop
- be more confident and competent in giving powerful presentations
- You go first: what do you think the key ingredients are?
- Facilitator’s contribution to the list
- Choose your own powerful portfolio from the lists
- Principles into practice: prepare and present
- Feedback, discussion and reflection
- …and again….
- Where to from here? Action planning and consolidation
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, practical activities, shared feedback and personal reflection; reflection and action planning.
- “I had lost confidence in my ability to present effectively and its coming back! I have suggested to senior management here that we investigate asking you to do a session for the staff here… I honestly think that many people would benefit” (local authority councillor, Knowsley)