Who should attend, and why?
Are you someone who starts every day with good intentions and a plan, but finds it is taken over with one problem after another? Is problem solving a key component of your role? If it is, this one day workshop will give you a range of practical tools and techniques to put into your problem-solving toolbox.
By the end of this workshop you will
- be able to define the problem
- be able to structure the problem
- be able to apply logical and creative approaches to problems
- be able to choose the most appropriate tool for any problem you face
- The left and right hemispheres of the brain – and a fun diagnostic…
- Driving on the left: the logical, linear approach top problem solving
- Driving on the right: being creative and intuitive
- Switching lanes: system 1 and system 2 thinking
- Case work: tools and techniques applied
- Reflection and action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, practical casework, feedback, reflection and action planning.
- “very good – probably the longest/busiest course I’ve been on, but the least boring” (Business Manager, London)